Friday, March 10, 2017

Daily Draw 3/10/17

Hello,

Here is the daily draw for March 10th, 2017!

Wahhooo!

The Wild Unknown (Charlotte): Ace of Pentacles
Happy Tarot (Giddy): Six of Pentacles
Shadowscapes (Merthur/Arlin): Six of Pentacles
Golden Thread Tarot: Seven of Pentacles

Holy pentacles Batman! It makes sense that I would draw a lot of pentacles because I recently got a new job so money and what not has been on my mind. Though it is quite funny that all my decks were like "PENTACLES!".

Anyway, what does it mean?

Whelp, I look at this as a time line. A past, present, future kind of thing. The beginning is the ace of pentacles, the beginning of my new job. The beginning of a prosperous time. The two six of pentacles cards are the present, an exchange from the ones who have (my employer) and have not (me). There is an exchange not only of just money, but opportunity to work and experience. Finally, the future, where though the work won't be done, I'll be able to harvest the fruits of my labor.

Pretty optimistic and rad overall.

~Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment