Thursday, February 16, 2017

Daily Spread 2/15/17

Hello,

Here is the very interesting daily draw for February 15th, 2017!


Wild Unknown (Charlotte): Six of Cups
Happy Tarot (Giddy): Ten of Pentacles

The way I interpret these cards is that the theme is memories. The six of cups is a card that is about memories of childhood, innocence, reunions, pleasure/wonder of a child, and gathering of happy memories. And then the ten of pentacles is about traditions and memories, family, and abundance/generosity.

So what does that mean?

To be honest, memories didn't really show up in my day, so it wasn't a draw for what was to come that day. But rather, what is to come? I am going to be working on a Book of Shadows soon, so maybe that cards are telling me to remember some things for that process? Like to have fun and remember the child-like wonder and pleasure of craft.

These cards remain to be seen, but I feel like I am on the right path with the Book of Shadows idea.

We'll see.

~Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment