Friday, February 17, 2017

Daily Spreads for 2/16 and 2/17 PLUS BONUS EXCITMENT

Hello,

Here is the daily draw for February 16th, 2017

Wild Unknown (Charlotte): Six of Wands
Happy Tarot (Giddy): Six of Swords

I went home from college for the weekend and this reading is very much about that. The Six of Swords is to do with travel and the Six of Wands is to do with overcoming obstacles. Both were/are relevant to the situation with my family. Obviously, I was traveling physically. But I was also traveling back to a different mental/emotional space. One where I have to overcome painful obstacles with my family. We aren't there yet, but hey, we are trying. At least I am.

Here is February 17th, 2017's draw

Wild Unknown (Charlotte): The Hierophant
Happy Tarot (Giddy): Seven of Swords

I read this reading as two different messages. The one from Charlotte was definitely for today and I did get a new spiritual teacher (I will reveal that later). And I think Giddy is telling me about something to come. But what? I think it is again to do with my family. For me the seven of swords is about taking back what is yours even if it is stealing from someone else. I don't mean literally going out and stealing someone's shit. I mean emotional shit. Like with someone in my family who has certain beliefs about magic and paganism, how I have to reclaim my religion from them and reclaim my own beliefs. Very powerful.

As for Charlotte's message. I did get a new teacher who I am still becoming familiar with (obviously, we just met). And that is.......


A NEW TAROT DECK!

Yes! I am so excited to now have the third addition to my little family, the Shadowscapes deck! I'm still doing meditations and things with them, so I have not done any readings, but I will start bonding via daily draw tomorrow. Right now all I have done is gone through card by card and looked at them. And tried to meditate on one card's image, but I have too much excited energy to really focus. I'm also reading the guide book that goes with this deck.

I am very excited and blessed that I got a surprise bonus from work today so that I could afford to go out and get a new deck. And I look forward to seeing how this deck expands my view of myself and the world around me, offering a new perspective.

~Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment