Friday, February 24, 2017

The Wild Unknown Spread Plus the Daily Draw

Hello,

I decided to do a different spread today, the Wild Unknown Spread. And here is what I drew.


From Left to Right:

1. The Past: Mother of Wands
2. Resilience: Father of Swords
3. Present: 4 of Cups
4. Challenge: 10 of Swords
5. Future: The Lovers
6. Wild Unknown: Father of Pentacles

Lots to notice here, namely that most of these cards are court or major arcana cards. Secondly, there is some swords going on.

So what does it mean?

Well, I am unsure about the past influence, but the father of swords is reminding me to be more analytical and distant from the problem. 4 of cups is to stop being greedy with emotions. To stop hiding them away and express them. The challenge is rock bottom if I don't let go of the emotions. And the future holds a union. But with who? Maybe the father of pentacles. Who by the way, keeps showing up in my Shadowscapes/ Merlin/Arthur deck.

The Daily Draw

The Wild Unknown (Charlotte): Mother of Swords
The Happy Tarot (Giddy): 8 of Cups
Shadowscapes (Merthur/Arlin): King of Pentacles

Seriously, who is the father of pentacles? At least in my life? WHO ARE YOU?! And then the 8 of cups is saying to walk away from something, but I don't know what. Or maybe that I am giving up on something I shouldn't be. And finally the mother of swords. Hmmm

Well, perhaps this is all a warning/reminder of things. I think the 8 of Cups is saying I am giving up on stuff I shouldn't be, and the Mother of Swords is saying "Hey, Don't be too critical of this, you just lost your way".

BUT WHO IS THE KING?! And how do I connect with him.

~Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment